ATOM BOY by Joachim Ljunggren
Sometimes the work we do off the cuff turns out to be our best. Joachim Ljunggren made his fascinating mo-graph “ATOM BOY” while waiting for the go-ahead on a commercial project. We want more!
FC Wurzburg (Identity Design)
- Visualization of internet distribution;
- The pinpointed distribution of the unemployed;
- Domino’s Pizza’s raw ingredients’ delivery routes in the Northeast;
- U.S. electricity network routes;
- Traced paths of deceased bodies being transported to their hometowns;
- U.S. imports and exports of beef;
- All the people in America’s towns and cities.
Full episodes of the series can currently be viewed online for U.S. residents only.